OPS selects Mark Evans as next SuperintendentDecember 18, 2012
OPS Board Candidate InformationMarch 10, 2013
The annual OEA General Election is held the second Tuesday of March. It is during this election that Board of Director members and NEA Representative Assembly delegates are elected. Filing deadline for candidates is the second Tuesday of February. For information on this year’s General Election, see the following forms and informational fliers:
- General Election Information How do I become a candidate? What Board positions are included in this year’s election? Can I have my picture published in the Who’s Who of the Candidates? What are the responsibilities of elected leaders?
- General Election Petition Form What form do I use to file as a candidate in this year’s election?
- General Elections Guidelines Once I am a candidate, what are the campaign guidelines?
- Snapshot of General Election Candidate Deadlines Snapshot of important deadlines specified in campaign guidelines.
- Who’s Who of the Candidates Submission Form Please fill out this form with the information about yourself that you would like published in the Who’s Who of the Candidates on www.OmahaOEA.org by Friday, February 15, 2013. NOTE: Submissions date/time stamped after 5:00 p.m. February 15th will not be accepted. Candidates nominated for OEA Board by the Nominating Committee must submit their Who’s Who of the Candidates content no later than 5:00 p.m. on February 22nd. Only online submissions are accepted. Please note, submitting this form will not serve as filing as a candidate.